Course: How To Get Your Broker License
60 Hour Broker Prelicense Course
The Broker course covers the information needed to become a responsible broker and to successfully pass the Broker’s exam.
Note: The 60 Hour Broker’s Prelicense Course also counts for your entire 15-hours of continuing education requirements.
Outline of the 60 Hour Broker Prelicense Course:
- Section One: License Law, Fair Housing, Agency and Non-Agency.
- Section Two: Broker Administration/Management, Business Planning, Licensee Training & Supervision and Human Resources.
- Section Three: Listing & Buyer Agency Agreements, Sales Contracts, Offers & Counteroffers, Finance & RESPA
- Section Four: Trust Accounts, Risk Management, Advertising Laws, Valuation of Real Property
- Section Five: Property Management, Commercial Real Estate, New Construction, Preparation for Simulation Broker Exam.
The 60 Hour Broker Prelicense Course is offered through live instruction by schedule only or contact us about online information.
Any person wishing to acquire a real estate broker license shall apply for a broker’s license on a prescribed form and submit the application, with all of the following:
- Proof that he or she has had an active real estate salesperson’s license in any state for at least 24 months of the 36 month period immediately proceeding the date of application.
- Proof that he or she is a high school graduate or the equivalent.
- Proof that he or she has completed a course in real estate approved by the commission, which shall be a minimum of 60 clock hours.
- Pass a written school exam with a score of 70% or above.
- Proof of passing the computer generated exam given at a designated testing site throughout Alabama. A time limit of 3 ½ hours is allotted for completion of the required examination.
Tuition is $350.00
Or call 251-460-0330